Liberty HealthShare℠ is a health cost sharing organization (501(c)3), that facilitates the sharing of health care expenses between our members.
We have members in your community who are currently looking for Providers that will participate with Liberty HealthShare℠.
When a Liberty HealthShare℠ member becomes your patient:
- Liberty HealthShare℠ does not utilize a network, therefore members may use the provider of their choice.
- No referral required
- Limited Pre-notification
- Liberty HealthShare uses the Medicare Fee Schedule as a template only to determine the reimbursement rate for providers. Reimbursement rates are 100% of the Medicare Allowable for your state plus an additional percentage for services rendered. Liberty HealthShare believes in fair and reasonable compensation for the provider while still being cost effective for members. We are also willing to work with physicians on a Comprehensive Agreement or Single Letter Agreement.
- Members are responsible for their Annual Unshared Amount (AUA) of $1,000 for a single member, $1,750 for a couple, and $2,250 for a family. Preventative screenings and Wellness are not subject to the Annual Unshared Amount. Reimbursement is limited to medical expenses which are shareable pursuant to the Sharing Guideline See Sharing Guidelines.
Medical Bills may be submitted via HCFA 1500, UB04 form or electronically to:
LHS/MedCost Solutions, LLC
Electronic Payer ID: 90753
P.O. Box 36908
Canton, OH 44735
- Bills processed within 30 business days
- No Timely filing limit
- ID card will have all the pertinent information. (see sample below)